Saturday 14 March 2009

Furever Family

Hi all,

a very sleepy Millie pawing this. If you haven't already guessed then today I went home with Ben and Family. Unfortunatley my new brother decided to push Mum over in the sand and break her camera today so no photos yet of me at my new house. Mum says she will charge up the batteries for the big camera and get lots of photo's tomorrow. There are some photo's of us at the beach today over on Ben's blog.

To my wonderful Foster Family and their doggys Cara & Jet who have shared their wonderful home with me and given me lots of love and attention THANK YOU from the bottom of my big Rottie Heart. I love you all and will miss you lots. I will be furever grateful.

Love and Puppy Kisses to all..

Millie xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on landing your forever home, Millie! You're such a pretty Rotti girl, I'm sure they fell head over heels for you. And Ben will be a wonderful big brother. Looking forward to lots of adventures.

    Your pal,

    Petey

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pawfect place for woo to go. Can't wait to see woo two together.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I just pawed to Ben, FINALLY!

    I've been bursting at the seams since he khonfided in me!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I knew it was a special furever family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Millie its great you got a good home and a careing family. If I had seen you first, I would have asked John could you come here with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on your furever home!

    Tuffy and the Dog WOods Pack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Millie
    We are so very happy for you. We have had all our paws crossed in Scotland. We just knew that Ben and his family were perfect for you and you were perfect for them!
    Sorry about the camera but well these things happen.
    Nothing could take away from how happy we are for you and your family today Millie.
    love
    Martha, Bailey and their Mum xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Furever home, yipee!
    Ben is one of my DWB breed buddies and I am so glad you have landed on your paws finding a great foster home followed by a Rottie loving furever home. You are so gonna love living with Ben's & his Hoomans. All the best Millie.
    George

    ReplyDelete