Sunday 1 March 2009

Sunday


Cara and Jet have been making fun of me, I am a girl and have got a blue collar on.
I have had a word with Kevin and he told me he will try to find a nice one for me but that was all he had that would fit me.

The good news is I have got my bandages of my legs and Kevin will let me walk to school on Monday when he takes Joanne. I do not know what school is but it sounds like fun.

I have been learning lots of new things the latest is how to wait I now have to sit and wait for my food not try to eat it before the bowl hits the floor. I am finding this hard as I love my food.
I also have to wait to go out of the door this is not to bad as all I have to do is the same as Jet and I get it right he is a cleaver dog, I will keep an eye on him.

Will let you know how this school thing goes.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Millie,

    ooohh I bet you wil love the school run, lots of little beans to give you a fuss! Don't listen to Cara and Jet, it doesn't matter what colour your collar is you are so pretty its obvious you are a girl!

    Love & Kisses,

    Ben xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Millie
    I had a blue collar when I fist came to live in my new home. It belonged to the family's basset who had gone to doggie heaven. It was quite nice but I now have one all of my own. You are the most beautiful girl and girls can wear blue too - just dont listen to them!
    love and kisses
    Martha xxx
    ps I am not too sure about children but I expect you get used to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor here, so pleased you are settling in millie, I am learning lots of things also, but Liz can not keep up. Taking her to training classes in a couple of weeks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Millie..

    The kids didn't eat you when you went to school did they?? or keep you???

    I think you need to update so I stop worrying (or so I get to look at your pretty face again - you choose which to believe)

    love and tailwags,

    Ben xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Millie I did see your brother Taylor at the beach, a fine fellow he is too. I am sure you are a pretty girl too.

    ReplyDelete